TPS CAMBODIA 9DAYS 8NIGHTS SIEMREAP-BATAMBANG-PHNOM PENH
See the glorious sights of Siem Reap, Battambang, and Phnom Penh in this nine-day tour. Spend an entire day visiting the famous Angkor temples complex and take in one the finest religious monuments in the world. Experience local life and enjoy boat rides and walking or cycle tours of rural villages where locals will happily talk about their way of life. Take a cookery class at one of the finest cooking schools in Cambodia and visit a charitable circus that is run to help the local Khmer youth. Enjoy a sunset cruise along the Mekong as you make memories that will last a lifetime.
SIEMREAP – BATAMBANG – PHNOM PENH
- Visit the shimmering Royal Palace in Phnom Penh
- Learn about the brutal recent history under the Khmer Rouge with visits to the Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Experience a sunset boat ride around the Angkor Thom moat
- Spend an entire day at the Angkor complex and see the breath-taking highlights of the world’s largest religious monument
- Visit a local art workshop, a charity-run circus show and much more on this responsible tour which gives back to the local community
-Touch down into the colourful Siem Reap and be met by a welcoming TPS Tours guide. Travel to the hotel for an evening of relaxation before the fun begins!
Meals: In-flight meals
Spend a full day at the stunning Angkor complex. The morning will begin with a visit to the South Gate of Angkor Thom where rows of statues thought to represent good and evil await. These fascinating pieces make the perfect entryway to this world-renowned site. Head next to Bayon, an area rich with intrigue, take in the looming towers adorned with serene, smiling faces. The towers also boast a series of bas-reliefs, shallow stone carvings that depict great battles fought between the Khmers and the ancient Thais.
Next, take in the Phimeanakas, a beautiful Hindu temple with two large pools once used for religious ritual but now a swimming hotspot for local Khmer kids. This small pyramid temple boasts great views of the complex, so climb to the top to take in the panorama.
Next on the list of awe-inspiring sights at Angkor Wat is the beguiling Terrace of the Elephants. Row upon row of carved elephants with trunks that stretch to the floor make up the platform from where King Jayavarman surveyed his army. Another notable sight is the fairy-tale like Ta Prohm, a crumbling ancient temple that is held together by the roots of the trees that have grown around it – expect a truly magical air to this stunning slice of history and nature.
Enjoy a delicious lunch during the hottest part of the day and then head back for an afternoon at Angkor Wat, the world’s largest religious monument. This three-tiered pyramid is a source of much national pride and even appears on the country’s flag and, after a visit, it’s easy to see why. Climb to the top of this 65-metre structure and look at the huge lotus flowers that crown it before turning your attention to the stunning sunset over this magical place.
Travel by boat to visit the remote Khmer community of Kompong Phluk, a collection of three local villages that have around 3,000 inhabitants in total, most of whom live in charming stilted homes and earn their living from fishing and farming. Keep eyes open for the multitude of local wildlife (including crab-eating macaques) that make the mangrove trees their home.
Travel on to the village of Chansar to take a fun-filled, ox cart ride through lush fields before meeting a local family who will explain the native process of broom making, which forms the livelihood for many of the inhabitants. Have chance to try the process before a guided tour around the village to witness the traditional fishing and farming processes that still exist in the village.Enjoy an authentic lunch before travelling on to a Buddhist temple to receive a blessing from one of the enchanting monks – a unique experience. Head back to Siem Reap for an evening of rest and relaxation.
Enjoy a morning of culinary excellence as local chefs from one of Siem Reap’s best known cookery schools share their insider knowledge for creating delicious Cambodian cuisine. Start the morning with a trip to the vibrant local food market to choose the perfect herbs, spices and vegetables to create a delicious meal. Spend a few hours whipping up tasty, authentic cuisines such as spring rolls and Khmer amok (steam cooked curry made in a banana leaf and one of the most typical dishes in Cambodia) before sampling the creations. In the evening, visit Phare, an energetic circus featuring tight rope walking, juggling, unbelievable feats of contortion and more. The circus exists to support the future of Khmer youth and is run by an NGO
Visit the bustling city of Batambang and enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the finest local restaurants before heading to Wat Phnom Banan, this 11th Century crumbling mountain top temple claims to be a smaller Angkor Wat and is a serene and tranquil spot to visit. Next head to the “killing caves” of Phnom Sampea. These stunning caves and rock formations boast a fascinating history as a former stronghold of the Khmer Rouge as well as breath-taking views. As the sun begins to set look out for the “Bat Cave” a crevice in the rock that sees streams of bats heading out to catch prey every evening – stunning!
Visit the local village of Wat Kor and talk to the locals about their daily way of life. This walking tour will take in fascinating French Colonial buildings as well as the former governor’s residence; the friendly locals will be happy to chat and answer questions.
In the evening enjoy a guided street food tour. Visit the finest marketplaces and restaurants and enjoy authentic and traditional cuisines as the locals do
After an early breakfast – you will depart from Battambang at 8 in the morning to Phnom Penh for an evening involving a picturesque sunset cruise. The journey would take approximately 5-hours overland where we will enroute for a short visit at a local pottery village.Upon your arrival in Phnom Penh, you will have some free time to refresh and relax at your hotel. We will meet you at the hotel lobby at approximately half past four in the evening. Watch as locals’ life unfolds on this wonderful boat tour. See children splashing happily in the river alongside fishermen hauling in their nets and villagers washing clothes and doing household chores. Gaze at glorious, historic sites from the beauty of the river, see the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and Wat Ounalom as the sun sets in the distance. A memory that won’t be forgotten
Embark a cyclo – traditional bicycle taxi – to tour of some of Cambodia’s finest architecture. Ride past the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda and the National Museum and hear about the history and cultural intrigue of each from a knowledgeable local guide. In the afternoon, explore the architectural landmarks designed by Cambodia’s most famous architect. Visit some of the finest examples of modern Cambodia and see the Royal University of Phnom Penh, Vann Molyvann’s 100 Houses Social Housing project, and the Olympic Stadium.
A friendly local guide will be waiting in the hotel lobby for transportation to the airport.
- International and Vietnam domestic flights
- Accommodation and breakfast in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability). Check-in time 14:00, check-out time 12:00 for hotels.
- Meals (lunch/dinner) as mentioned in the program.
- Halong Bay overnight on Cruise
- All local boat rentals as mentioned in the program.
- Bottled water during tours.
- Transportation by air-conditioning.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Local English speaking guide in Vietnam.
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program.
- Vietnam Visa.
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel).
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change.
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel.
Any service not clearly mentioned in the program.
- Hanoi Street Food Tour: $70
- Golden Bridge: $140
- Hoi An Memories Show: $85
- Mekong River Cruise: $130
- Saigon Cruise Dinner: $85
*Actual accommodation may vary due to availability. However, equivalent quality is guaranteed.
|Tour Name||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child||Available Seats||Departure Date||Duration|
|TPS CAMBODIA 9DAYS 8NIGHTS SIEMREAP-BATAMBANG-PHNOM PENH||$ 250||$ 10||30||Anytime||9Days Nights|
|Name||Price ( Adults/Children )||Persons ( Adults/Children )||Quantity||Total|
The “from” tour price is based on departures from Sydney or Melbourne during off-peak air travel and accommodation periods. An AVG representative will be happy to help you calculate a cost for your preferred departure date. Below is a guide to surcharges that may apply.
Note: there are limited departure dates for this tour.
- Surcharge of $300 for departures from Adelaide & Brisbane & and $350 for departures from Perth.
- Surcharge: $800 for departures in January/February, $400 for departures in April/July and $200 for departures in September.
How to book & payments
Deposit & Payments
- Secure your package with a deposit of $500 per person.
- Pay a 2nd instalment of $1,249 per person within 30 days.
- You will then be invoiced for final payment 90 days prior to departure.
Step 1: Customer selects one of our ready-made tour packages along with your preferred travel date based on the availability calendar.
Noted: In case you request a free quote for your planned vacation, simply fill in this Customize Request Form: https://www.asiavacationgroup.com.au/customize/
Step 2: Complete the Booking Form
Step 3: One of our Reservation team will contact you within 12 hours to confirm your booking request.
Please note that customers must book at least 90 days prior to departure to ensure your desired travel date and time.
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay before/behind and/or post-tour. $200per person is applied for trip extension or early arrivals.
If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
- Follow the “Book Now” prompts, until you reach the “Anything else we need to know?” field
- Here, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
- After finalizing your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our Reservation team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request.
The additional cost for these land arrangements will be added to your final payment invoice, due 90 days prior to departure, and is strictly subject to availability.
- Return economy airfare with premium airlines is supplied per voucher (including 01 piece checked baggage and 7 kg hand baggage per passenger).
- Customers must send us the electrical copy of passport by scanning or taking the first page of your passport. By this way, we could secure the accuracy of your personal information to make the proper reservation for you.
- The airfare is non-refundable at all times.
- Flight itineraries will be provided only 30 days prior to departure. If you book our tour packages within 30 days, your flight itinerary will be provided within 7 days.
- Airline schedule may change or cancel before the itinerary and it is beyond our control. We will try utmost to assist our customers, however, the customers are also responsible for reviewing your flight schedule prior to the departure. Moreover, you can contact your Travel Insurance provider to check whether you are covered by your policy.
Arriving early/Extending your trip: AUD200 per person for trip extension or early arrivals. If you wish to extend your trip, please note in your Booking Form then we will provide quotations for you. The fee above is just administrative only, no service included.