TPS CAMBODIA 6DAYS SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH (OFF 10%)
Duration6 days 5 nights
Duration6 days 5 nights
Stand in awe of the architectural achievement of Angkor Wat and contemplate the horrors of the Killing Fields at Phnom Penh. This nine-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture, and history of this incredible region. Its natural beauty coupled with tumultuous history make Cambodia a truly fascinating destination. With your accommodation, transportation, and entrance to Angkor arranged by our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs), you can concentrate on making this the time of your life.
SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH
- All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price
As soon as you arrive in Siem Reap, your guide will meet you at the airport with a warm smile and transfer you to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Meals: In-flight meals
Today you will set foot on the road to the Angkor Thom after a nutritious breakfast. After passing through the south gate of Angkor Thom, you will arrive at your first destination – the Bayon Temple. Taking a look around and listening to an old story that was told by these fragments of wall and towers. Having a short walk to Elephant Terrace, it is a reviewing stand for the king to inspect his troops and hold the ceremony. Filling your stomach with a delicious lunch, let’s head for the landmark of Cambodia – the Angkor Wat. The magnificent buildings and amazing bas-reliefs will demonstrate the glory of the past to you. Leaning against the broken walls of the Bakheng Temple, it is the best way to enjoy the sunset view of the distant Angkor Wat in the jungle
Start with a sunrise at Angkor Wat, the largest sacred structure in the world. See some of the most impressive monuments built by mankind. let’s return to the hotel for breakfast.
Later, take a drive to the Banteay Srei, the pink sandstone temples complex with the most detailed and elaborate carvings. Don’t fall asleep in the car, it is a good chance that you can know something about local people’s life from local villages along the way.
Start an adventure at the Ta Prohm Temple, where the famous “Tomb Raider” was filmed. In the end, we will enjoy a beautiful view from the top of the Takeo Temple.
This morning you still have a trip to Siem Reap. Khmer Village is your first destination, breathing fresh air and taking photos with rice fields and palm trees. After that, you can row a boat on Tonle Sap Lake which is the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia until lunch time. In the afternoon, you will fly to Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia. But before that, if time allows, you can walk around Artisans D-Angkor and the Old Market.
After breakfast, at the start of the trip today, you will go to the Royal Palace. You can enjoy the typical Khmer architecture and incredible wall murals here. Later, you will stroll into the Silver Pagoda, the best part of the Palace where the floor is made up of over 5,000 silver tiles. Have a short walk to the National Museum, where you can learn everything
that you want to know about Cambodian history. After that, proceed to Wat Phnom to overlook the stunning views from the top.
In the afternoon, the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung EK will reveal the bloody history of the Khmer Rouge to you.
After breakfast, say goodbye to this ancient city. Your guide will take you to the airport for your flight back home.
- All land transportation with Air-con
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Meals (lunch/dinner) as mentioned in the program.
- All local boat rentals as mentioned in the program.
- Bottled water during tours.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Local English speaking guide in Cambodia.
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program.
- Cambodia Visa.
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel).
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change.
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel.
Any service not clearly mentioned in the program.
*Actual accommodation may vary due to availability. However, equivalent quality is guaranteed.
|Tour Name||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child||Available Seats||Departure Date||Duration|
|TPS CAMBODIA 6DAYS SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH||$ 199||$ 125||10||Anytime||6 days 5 nights|
|Name||Price ( Adults/Children )||Persons ( Adults/Children )||Quantity||Total|
The “from” tour price is based on departures from Sydney or Melbourne during off-peak air travel and accommodation periods. An AVG representative will be happy to help you calculate a cost for your preferred departure date. Below is a guide to surcharges that may apply.
Note: there are limited departure dates for this tour.
- Surcharge of $300 for departures from Adelaide & Brisbane & and $350 for departures from Perth.
- Surcharge: $800 for departures in January/February, $400 for departures in April/July and $200 for departures in September.
How to book & payments
Deposit & Payments
- Secure your package with a deposit of $500 per person.
- Pay a 2nd instalment of $1,249 per person within 30 days.
- You will then be invoiced for final payment 90 days prior to departure.
Step 1: Customer selects one of our ready-made tour packages along with your preferred travel date based on the availability calendar.
Noted: In case you request a free quote for your planned vacation, simply fill in this Customize Request Form: https://www.asiavacationgroup.com.au/customize/
Step 2: Complete the Booking Form
Step 3: One of our Reservation team will contact you within 12 hours to confirm your booking request.
Please note that customers must book at least 90 days prior to departure to ensure your desired travel date and time.
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay before/behind and/or post-tour. $200per person is applied for trip extension or early arrivals.
If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
- Follow the “Book Now” prompts, until you reach the “Anything else we need to know?” field
- Here, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
- After finalizing your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our Reservation team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request.
The additional cost for these land arrangements will be added to your final payment invoice, due 90 days prior to departure, and is strictly subject to availability.
- Return economy airfare with premium airlines is supplied per voucher (including 01 piece checked baggage and 7 kg hand baggage per passenger).
- Customers must send us the electrical copy of passport by scanning or taking the first page of your passport. By this way, we could secure the accuracy of your personal information to make the proper reservation for you.
- The airfare is non-refundable at all times.
- Flight itineraries will be provided only 30 days prior to departure. If you book our tour packages within 30 days, your flight itinerary will be provided within 7 days.
- Airline schedule may change or cancel before the itinerary and it is beyond our control. We will try utmost to assist our customers, however, the customers are also responsible for reviewing your flight schedule prior to the departure. Moreover, you can contact your Travel Insurance provider to check whether you are covered by your policy.
Arriving early/Extending your trip: AUD200 per person for trip extension or early arrivals. If you wish to extend your trip, please note in your Booking Form then we will provide quotations for you. The fee above is just administrative only, no service included.